The Wedding Planner
- Jul 08, 2023 10:00 AM
Make your wedding day the best day ever with an experienced planner. And this doesn't mean break the bank. An expensive planner does not necessarily mean the best planner. Due diligence and basic research will get a good outcome.
Why use a wedding planner?
- A wedding planner will help you think through those tiny little details that show you really do care about this wedding and your guests. Your planner will sit down to a focused logistics meeting and walk through all the details with you so nothing is missed.
- A wedding planner gives you the unique details that make your day special.
- As your organizer in-chief, this person takes away the stress of making sure everything goes smoothly on your special day.
- Your wedding planner helps to design a wedding that meets your unique personality, tells your story, and creates your own memories.
- From Decorating to sitting arrangements, to schedule of event, etc., your planner will coordinate with you to get the best for your day.
In a nutshell, a full wedding planner helps to plan your wedding from start to finish and is usually hired early on in the planning process - at least 10 months in advance, if possible.
How much of your wedding budget should a planner be?
A good rule of thumb for budgeting is to only spend 15% of your total wedding fund on a wedding planner. And that's for full-service coordination.